MHS Mounts Obesity Information Campaign
Managed Health Services today announced that it is mounting an informational campaign aimed at addressing the nation’s obesity problem.
Obesity is a multi-faceted and highly complex medical condition. There is no shortage of information on the topic, and this campaign is designed to help separate fact from fiction. Through web-based postings, targeted mailings and other communication vehicles, the company will help members gain a basic understanding of obesity and learn what actions can be taken to fight it.
Information that will be shared throughout the campaign includes:
- Estimated calorie needs per day by age, gender and physical activity level.
- The health consequencs of being overweight
- Knowing whether you are overweight or obese
- Knowing whether your child is overweight or obese
- Understanding our energy balance
Managed Health Services has started the informational campaign by posting infographics on the company’s Facebook page which can be found by clicking here.