My Health Pays® Rewards
Get rewarded for focusing on your health!
Earn My Health Pays™ rewards when you complete healthy activities like a yearly wellness exam, annual screenings, tests and other ways to protect your health.
Use Your My Health Pays rewards to help pay for:
- Childcare services
Or, you can use them to:
- Shop at Walmart for everyday items**
**This card may not be used to buy alcohol, tobacco, or firearms products.
Healthy Activities Eligible for Rewards
Take healthy steps to earn My Health Pays™ rewards.
- $20 - Completion of a Health Risk Assessment. Medicaid SSI members only. Call us at 1-844-545-6326.
- $25 - For having an HbA1c test as part of your diabetes care. Age 18-75. One per calendar year.
- $25 - For having a retinopathy screening (dilated eye exam) as part of your diabetes care. Age 18-75. One per calendar year.
- $20 - Completion of smoking cessation counseling. One per calendar year.
- $20 - Annual chlamydia screening. Females age 16-24. One per calendar year.
- $20 - Annual cervical cancer screening. Age 21-64. One per calendar year.
- $20 - Annual breast cancer screening. Age 50-74. One per calendar year.
For Pregnant and New Moms
- $20 - When you notify us you are pregnant by submitting a completed Notification of Pregnancy (NOP) Form
- $25 - Postpartum Visit* (This visit should happen 21-56 days after delivery)
*To be eligible for this reward, you must notify us you are pregnant prior to having your baby by calling us or submitting a completed Notification of Pregnancy (NOP) form.
Members can earn up to three rewards each year ($75 annual maximum).
Your My Health Pays reward dollars are added to your rewards card after we process the claim for each activity you complete. If you are earning your first reward, your My Health Pays™ Visa® Prepaid Card will be mailed to you.
This My Health Pays Rewards Visa Prepaid card is issued by The Bancorp Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. The Bancorp Bank; Member FDIC. Card cannot be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted.
Log in to your member account to check your current My Health Pays™ rewards balance.
Frequently Asked Questions
Find answers to many of your My Health Pays™ rewards program questions below:
Once you complete a qualifying healthy activity, we are notified, and your card will be mailed to you. Remember to keep your card, as future reward dollars will be added to it for each qualifying healthy activity you complete. If you have questions, please contact us at 1-888-713-6180.
Once you receive your My Health Pays™ rewards card in the mail, please follow the instructions on the activation sticker. You will need to have your card with you to complete activation.
Funds expire 90 days after termination of coverage or 365 days after date reward was earned, whichever comes first.