One Plan. Always Covered.
MHS Health Wisconsin offers health plans that fit your unique needs. Program eligibility depends on your:
- Family size.
- Any special health needs you may have.
View our available programs for medical insurance in Wisconsin below. Select the program you are enrolled with. This will take you to more information about that program.
If you do not know what program you are enrolled in, contact us. We can help!
Allwell from MHS Health Wisconsin
Allwell is a Medicare Advantage plan for people who are eligible for Medicare Part A and Medicare Part B or Medicare and Medicaid. Allwell plans are designed to give you affordable healthcare coverage, coverage for prescription drugs and extra benefits that aren’t covered by Medicare Part A or Part B (Original Medicare). See a map of our service area.
BadgerCare Plus and Medicaid SSI
Who is eligible for BadgerCare Plus? The following people who live in our service area (see map):
- Parents and caretakers with incomes at or below the Federal Poverty Level
- Pregnant women with incomes at or below 300 percent of the Federal Poverty Level
- Children (ages 17 and younger) with household incomes at or below 300 percent of the Federal Poverty Level
- Adults with incomes at or below the Federal Poverty Level