Through the CentAccount® program, MHS Health members can earn rewards. These dollar rewards are put onto a personalized CentAccount card. Simply do things that help you stay healthy and you’ll earn rewards! This is not a credit card. It is a card pre-paid by MHS Health!
EARNING AND USING REWARDS IS EASY
- Complete a healthy activity.
- Reward dollars will be put on your CentAccount®Healthy Rewards Card after we receive the claim for your healthy activity.
- If it's your first reward, a card will be mailed to you.
- Spend your reward dollars at one of the following participating stores: Dollar General, Family Dollar, Walmart, Meijer and CVS Pharmacy.
You can buy HUNDREDS of items with your card. Here are some of the items you can buy: Baby Care, Groceries, Over-the-Counter Medicines, Personal Care.
For a complete list of items you can buy, log in to your member account, or view our CentAccount Rewards Program Catalog (PDF). Remember, this card is not a credit card. It already has funds on it. Keep the card after you use it. As you earn more rewards, they will be added to this card.
- $20 - For completing a Health Risk Assessment (Medicaid SSI members only). Call us at 1-844-545-6326.
- $20 - For completing smoking cessation counseling (Once per calendar year).
- $25 - For having an HbA1c test as part of your diabetes care (once in the calendar year for members age 18-75).
- $25 - For having a retinopathy screening (dilated eye exam) as part of your diabetes care (once in the calendar year for members age 18-75).
- $20 - For an annual breast cancer screening (One per calendar year; females age 50-74).
- $20 - When you have a chlamydia test (once per calendar year, women age 16-24).
- $20 - When you have a cervical cancer screening (women age 21-64).
- $20 - When you notify us you are pregnant by submitting a completed Notification of Pregnancy (NOP) form.
- $25 - For 1 prenatal doctor visit in the first trimester*.
- $25 - For a postpartum doctor visit between 21-56 days after delivery*.
*To be eligible for this reward, you must notify us you are pregnant by calling us at 1-888-713-6180 (TDD/TTY: 1-800-947-3529) or submitting a completed Notification of Pregnancy (NOP) form. Prenatal visit count begins after we are notified you are pregnant. Once you notify us you are pregnant, you will receive further instructions on how to submit proof of these doctor visits.