Are you pregnant? Tell us right away!
You can earn rewards during and after your pregnancy!
- $25 - When you notify us you are pregnant by submitting a completed Notification of Pregnancy (NOP) form
> MHS Health Wisconsin Notification of Pregnancy Form (PDF)
> Network Health Notification of Pregnancy Form (PDF)
- $25 - For a postpartum doctor visit between 21-84 days after delivery.* Doctor's confirmation is needed.
*To be eligible for this reward, you must notify us you are pregnant by calling us at 1-888-713-6180 (TDD/TTY: 1-800-947-3529) or submitting a completed Notification of Pregnancy (NOP) form. Prenatal visit count begins after we are notified you are pregnant. Once you notify us you are pregnant, you will receive further instructions on how to submit proof of these doctor visits.
You can even earn rewards for your child, such as completing well-child visits and age-related immunizations. Learn more about the My Health Pays rewards program here!
Start Smart for Your Baby® (Start Smart) is our special program for women who are pregnant and postpartum. We want to help you take care of yourself and your child throughout your pregnancy. Our Start Smart staff can answer questions and give you support if you are having a problem. This program focuses on your health during your pregnancy and your baby’s first year.We can even arrange for a home visit, if needed.Start Smart for Your Baby® offers these benefits at no cost to you:
- Facts about pregnancy and newborn care.
- Community support to help you get the things you need during your pregnancy and after your baby is born. This includes food, cribs, housing and clothing.
- Breastfeeding support and help.
- Expert medical staff who work with you and your doctor and nurses if you have a more difficult pregnancy.
- Support if you are feeling down during or after your pregnancy.
- Methods to help you quit smoking, alcohol or drugs.
- Help choosing a doctor and hospital for your delivery.
- Assistance keeping up with your prenatal appointments.
Prenatal care is an important way to keep you and your baby healthy during your pregnancy. These regular checkups allow doctors to find and treat health problems early, if needed. They also help make sure your baby is growing and developing properly.
It’s important to see a doctor if you are planning on becoming pregnant, or as soon as you know you are pregnant. If you need help finding an OB-GYN, we can help. Use our Find a Provider tool or call Customer Service at 1-888-713-6180.
If you go to your prenatal and postpartum visits, you can earn rewards. This is our way of saying thank you for taking good care of yourself and your baby!