Skip to Main Content

Member Handbooks and Forms

Member Handbooks

Member Forms

The following forms can be downloaded and printed. Some of these forms also can be filled out online. To do so, please login to the member portal.

Member ID Cards

The State of Wisconsin Department of Health Services issues your identification card. You will not get a new one when you enroll in a health plan like MHS Health. If you need a replacement ForwardHealth card or you never received one, call the state to request a new one. They can be reached at (800) 362-3002. 

Member Brochures