MHS Health Wisconsin provides the tools and support you need to deliver the best quality of care. Please view our listing on the left, or below, that covers forms, guidelines, helpful links, and training.
- MHS Health Wisconsin Provider Notes - July 2021 (PDF)
- MHS Health Wisconsin Provider Notes - June 2021 (PDF)
- MHS Health Wisconsin Provider Notes - May 2021 (PDF)
- Provider Newsletter 2021 (PDF)
- Provider Newsletter - Fall 2019 (PDF)
- Provider Newsletter - Summer 2019 (PDF)
- Provider Newsletter - Spring 2019 (PDF)
- Provider Newsletter - Winter 2019 (PDF)
- American Diabetes Association’s Clinical Practice Recommendations
- Provider Appeals
Learn more about how to file an appeal with ForwardHealth.
- BadgerCare Plus
BadgerCare Plus is a ForwardHealth Program.
- Dose of Reality
The Dose of Reality campaign is dedicated to ending prescription opiate abuse. Learn about the problem and how you can help.
The ForwardHealth Portal serves as the interface to ForwardHealth interChange, the new Medicaid Management Information System for the state of Wisconsin.
- HealthCheck Services
The Wisconsin Medicaid program (ForwardHealth) gives an overview of the comprehensive preventive well-child screening program for Medicaid-eligible children.
- Immunization Schedules
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention provide recommended immunization schedules for infants, children, teens and adults.
- Million Hearts
Million Hearts is a national initiative to prevent 1 million heart attacks and strokes by 2017. This website is managed by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Proven tools for your mind, body and spirit that help you reduce stress, anxiety, depression or substance use.
- Start Smart For Your Baby (pregnancy services)
The Start Smart for Your Baby program is for women who are pregnant and for moms who have just had a baby.
A free informational program for expectant mothers. Your patients will receive three text messages per week, timed to the baby's due date or birth. They'll get information about how to keep the baby healthy throughout their pregnancy and until the baby's first birthday.
- Wisconsin Immunization Registry (WIR)
Use this online tool to make sure that you and your children have received immunizations according to recommended schedules.
- Wisconsin Medicaid
The Wisconsin Department of Health Services’ official Medicaid home page.
- Wisconsin Tobacco Quit Line
Free medications, live coaching and web forums are available through the Wisconsin Tobacco Quit Line. Call the Quit Line 24/7 at 1-800-QUIT-NOW (1-800-784-8669).Wisconsin Medicaid
The Official Internet site of the Wisconsin Department of Health Services’ Medicaid home page.
- Health information in multiple languages (National Institute on Minority Health and Health Disparities)
- Living will, power of attorney for finances and property, and power of attorney for healthcare
- Your Right to Direct Your Future Health Needs (PDF)