The MHS Health Wisconsin Board of Directors includes:
- John Finerty, Jr. – Chairman of the Board, Attorney, Michael, Best & Friedrich, LLP, Milwaukee
- John Bartkowski, PhD – Retired CEO, Sixteenth Street Community Health Centers, Milwaukee
- Kevin Counihan – Regional Vice President, Markets, Centene Corporation
- Corey Hoze – Senior Vice President, Government Relations & Regulatory Affairs, Associated Banc-Corp, Milwaukee
- Sherry Husa – President & CEO, MHS
- Scott Neitzel – Former Secretary of the Wisconsin Department of Administration
- Tony Perez – Executive Director, Housing Authority of the City of Milwaukee
- Joan Prince, PhD – Vice Chancellor, UW-Milwaukee
- James Villa – CEO, NAIOP Commercial Real Estate Development Association, Milwaukee
- Sheldon Wasserman, MD – Obstetrician/Gynecologist, Milwaukee
- Gregory Wesley – Senior Vice President, Strategic Alliances & Business Development, Medical College of Wisconsin
MHS Health Wisconsin: Individualized Approaches to Wisconsin Healthcare
MHS Health Wisconsin has a commitment to improving the health of the community one individual at time through affordable and reliable healthcare plans.
We do this through our focus on the individual, whole health and local involvement.
Focus on individuals. We believe treating people with kindness, respect and dignity empowers healthy decisions and that healthier individuals create more vibrant families and communities.
Whole health. We believe in treating the whole person, not just the physical body.
Active local involvement. We believe local partnerships enable meaningful, accessible healthcare.
Wisconsin-based MHS Health is a managed care company that employs more than 200 people in Milwaukee, Appleton, Eau Claire and beyond. MHS Health is a wholly owned subsidiary of Centene Corporation, a leading multi-line healthcare enterprise offering both core Medicaid and specialty services. MHS Health is licensed by the Wisconsin Office of Insurance.
Centene Corporation, a Fortune 500 company, is a diversified, multi-national healthcare enterprise that provides a portfolio of services to government-sponsored healthcare programs, focusing on under-insured and uninsured individuals. Many receive benefits provided under Medicaid, including the State Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP), as well as Aged, Blind or Disabled (ABD), Foster Care and Long Term Care (LTC), in addition to other state-sponsored/hybrid programs and Medicare (Special Needs Plans). The company operates local health plans and offers a range of health insurance solutions. It also contracts with other healthcare and commercial organizations to provide specialty services including behavioral health management, care management software, correctional healthcare services, dental benefits management, in-home health services, life and health management, managed vision, pharmacy benefits management, specialty pharmacy and telehealth services.